Maxime Plus Rubber Flooring is the result of an industry-leading process that eliminated delamination, featuring a formulation that is free of Red List chemicals and no tire-derived crumb rubber. The improved manufacturing process also eliminates the need to seal the floor, reducing the time and costs associated with maintenance. The Lifetime Delamination Warranty plus a lower life-cycle cost over the extended life of the flooring delivers guaranteed performance for the most demanding environments.
Multi-purpose: Education multi-purpose areas, latchkey/daycare areas, animal care areas including veterinarian offices, doggy daycare or grooming, retail display areas.
Sports: Weight rooms, training rooms, locker rooms, workout areas including free weight areas or under workout equipment.
Healthcare: Rehabilitation or therapy areas, or long-term care areas that receive heavy foot traffic.
- 3/8” Gauge thickness with EPDM and SBR combination face coat; PVC-Free and Red List Chemical Free formulation without the use of crumb rubber.
- Recycled pre-consumer rubber base designed for closed-loop recycling with chips from rubber flooring diverted from landfill.
- Ease of maintenance – requires no floor finishes in its maintenance program.
- Permanent vulcanized bond for an engineered product with lifetime delamination warranty.
- Exclusive 10-year aging performance warranty. Meets or exceeds minimum performance attributes for light stability when tested using ASTM F1515.
- Limited Ten (10) Year Commercial Warranty
- Lifetime Delamination Warranty
Tile Size: 27″ x 27″ Square Edge Tiles
25-3/4″ x 25-3/4″ Interlocking Tiles
Gauge: 3/8″ (.375″)
Weight: Approx. 14 lbs per Tile – Square Edge Tiles
Approx. 12 lbs per Tile – Interlocking Tiles
Packaging: Maximum 100 Tiles per Pallet
Color Pattern: Salt & Pepper, Marbleized, and Speckled/Chipped; 3 Designs in 5 Colors
- 100% recyclable.
- Red List Chemical Free.
- Conforms to SCS Recycled Content Standard V7.0 for a Minimum 33% Pre-Consumer Recycled Rubber Content.
- Durable PVC-Free formula reduces the needs for chemical intensive (strippers and waxes) maintenance program.
- FloorScore® certified and meets NSF332 Platinum and CHPS criteria.
- Qualifies for LEED credits; Adhesives meet CHPS & LEED guidelines.
Ease of maintenance – Maxime Plus Rubber Flooring requires significantly less floor maintenance and chemicals than standard commercial flooring products.
- Initial – Wet scrub with neutral pH cleaner, dry buff for luster.
- Daily – Sweep, Dust Mop or Vacuum to remove dirt and particulates.
- Routine – Wet scrub with neutral pH cleaner, dry buff to increase luster.
- Sealer and/or Finish – Not required, can be added to improve maintenance procedures.