Produced using 70% natural quartz – one of the hardest, most abundant minerals found in nature – Versa Quartz offers one of the best commercial flooring options where durability and wear resistance is needed. As the only commercial quartz tile manufactured in the United States, the new colors and designs of Versa Quartz provide the best option for design and performance of any quartz floor tile on the market.
Education: Parochial and university applications – classrooms, offices, hallways, storage areas, and multi-purpose areas.
Healthcare: Medical, assisted-living or long-term care, and medical offices.
Retail: Front and back of house, areas where heavy foot traffic occurs, and areas with permanent and moveable display racks.
- 70% Natural Quartz, with durability to last 20, 30, or even 40 years in commercial flooring applications
- Durable enough to handle almost any application, with a PSI of over 3500
- Withstands rolling loads and contact point pressure from hospital beds, desks, chairs, equipment with castors, delivery carts, or even tow motors
- Available in 12″ x 12″, 12″ x 24″ and 24” x 24” tile format, larger than VCT or Premium VCT products
- New colors work well with other commercial flooring products to meet the design demands of any project
- Meets or exceeds requirements for ASTM E 662 & E 648
- Heat weldable for seamless installations
- One (1) year from date of installation to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Fifteen (15) year wear warranty if installed, maintained and used in accordance with Procedo written documentation.
- 12”x12” Tiles (55 sq ft per box)
- 12”x24” Tiles (40 sq ft per box)
- 24”x24” Tiles (40 sq ft per box)
Gauge: 2.5 mm (.100”) gauge
Weight: Approximately 1lb per sq ft.
- 12”x12” tiles = 1lb
- 12″x24″ tiles = 2lbs
- 24”x24” tiles = 4lbs
- 55 pieces (55 sq ft) in a carton for 12”x12” tiles
- 20 pieces (40 sq ft) in a carton for 12”x24” tiles
- 10 pieces (40 sq ft) in a carton for 24”x24” tiles
Texture: Smooth Finish
Color Pattern: Marble
Versa Quartz contains rapidly renewable resources, natural resources, and recycled content.
- Recycled Content – 15% Pre-Consumer Recycled Content
- Renewable Resources – 1% (Soybean Oil)
- Natural Resources – 70% (Sand)
Our Versa Quartz and Procedo Adhesives meet or exceed the requirements for low-emitting materials.
Ease of maintenance – Versa Quartz requires significantly less floor maintenance and chemicals than standard commercial vinyl tiles.
- Initial – Wet scrub with a Neutral pH cleaner; apply proper finish in two to three coats.
- Daily – Sweep, Dust Mop or Vacuum to remove dirt and particulates then Damp Mop or Auto Scrub the floor with a Neutral pH cleaner.
- Recoat – As needed with same finish initially applied.
- Complete Strip & Recoat – As needed to remove buildup of finish and re-application of finish.