Procedo Rubber Tiles & Treads provide the long-term performance you expect when using rubber flooring. Rubber Flooring offers superior durability and ease of maintenance that most other flooring options cannot achieve.
Procedo Rubber Tiles are available in Round Disc, Square and Milled profiles in 24 solid colors, as well as 8 chip colors. The 8 chip colors are also available in a Smooth finish tile.
Procedo Rubber Treads provide the quality, durability, and ease of maintenance needed for your commercial stairwell areas. Treads complement our rubber tiles with Smooth, Round Disc, Square and Milled texture options and with a 7″ coordinating riser. You also have the ability to add a 2″ abrasive strip to provide a tactile and visual warning strip if required. Install Procedo Rubber Tiles & Treads with the recommended ExcelsiorTM adhesive to get the best performance possible.
- Round Disc, Square and Milled available in all 24 solid and 8 chip colors.
- Smooth in 8 chip colors only.
- See Technical Documents
Rubber Tile Specs (All styles: Round, Square, Smooth, Milled)
- Gauge: 1/8″
- Sizes: 18″ x 18″
- Pcs/Ctn: 20 SF/Ctn: 45
- FloorScore® certified
- See Technical Documents for additional information
Rubber Stair Tread
Vinyl Stair Tread
To view all Technical Documents, click here.
Ease of maintenance – Maxime Rubber Flooring requires significantly less floor maintenance and chemicals than standard commercial flooring products.
- Initial – Wet scrub with neutral pH cleaner, dry buff for luster.
- Daily – Sweep, Dust Mop or Vacuum to remove dirt and particulates.
- Routine – Wet scrub with neutral pH cleaner, dry buff to increase luster.
- Sealer and/or Finish – Not required, can be applied to improve maintenance procedures.
Round Disc, Square and Milled available in all 24 solid and 8 chip colors. Smooth in 8 chip colors only.
Rubber Stair Tread Profiles
Available in all 24 solid and 8 chip colors.
Vinyl Stair Tread Profiles
Available in 34N Black Hole, 60N Brown Bay, 61N Rocky Ridge and 62N Crumb Beige